Počet zobrazení stránky

1. 1. 2011

Happy new year 2011

First of all I would like to thank you for your support, for visiting my website and for letting me know that you like my work Veselý obličej. With the new year comes balancing, so you will get one from me. Lets say it was a good year. Yes, really. I visited new places, I met new people, I went to the camp with kids, I did my job well and Im healthy, beautiful and young  :D.  Many people will tell you – bah, this went wrong, and that wasn’t good, I took 3 kilos up or I feel lonely. Sure, we all have bad time sometimes, but we also have a really really good one, so for the new year I wish you all to have strong will to get over all problems and wiiideeee smile on your face to give it to other people. And remember : everybody is responsible for his luck. So if you have anything you are promising to do for a long time, then do it. Right now. Good luck!

 

Untitled-1

Žádné komentáře: