Počet zobrazení stránky

11. 10. 2008

The First Day


Hello! after all days i spent by thinking about my blog and how it should look and what i want to write on, i got it finally done. I would like to share my thoughts, pictures and news from my life here, so if you like then spend some time here and enjoy reading! hopefully it will be enjoyable :D
The first thing i see when i look outsite the windows these days are colors. They are everywhere. Sometimes I can see them more because of sun, sometimes they are just there without me noticing. But in autumn everything change while the trees are turning into the color factories and trying to impress everybody around. I am impressed by this annual change and like to take pictures of this. Two days ago i was running with my camera outsite and I took some pictures. Maybe it will bring a bit of sun to your gray days also..


Žádné komentáře: