Počet zobrazení stránky

14. 10. 2008

Autumn pictures

"The sun is shining very nice today, so i should take some pictures of Kristel, im trying to catch her last 3 days and I haven´t manage yet", morning brainstorming... It´s good she is writting her thesis in a office just 3 minutes from my flat, so we arranged the session trought sms and started slowly on the stairs of the RUC (Roskilde University Center). The sun was quite sharp at that time (it was around 12:30), so i could play a bit with the sun from behind (so called backlighting), but didnt succeeded in it, so we tried some other around the lake with different possitions and I think Kristel started to feel like a real model :D ButI was far away to feel as a pro photographer though, but I liked it too. Good thing was that I know Kristel and I know her, so it´s a bit easier for me to feel free to try anything. I think we got some nice shoots even with shadows on her face, but i wanted to take some pictures in Roskilde also, good we needed to shop there :D The sun just hid behind the cloud when we were ready, which was great for taking pictures. Of course the light from sun-setting is beautiful and soft, but still makes shadows on the face what i´m still not comfortable with. We were running around Roskilde Cathedral which is very photogenic place and try different settings. I really liked Kristel´s cap, really fit her hair and her face :)) Well, enough talking, have a look at my posted pictures, I really enjoyed them!

PS: All pictures were taken at RAW format and post-processed in program from Canon. I like natural colors, so I didn´t enhanced them too much :)



Žádné komentáře: