Počet zobrazení stránky

4. 6. 2009

On the way…

Every time we are going somewhere, we don´t know what´s waiting there, what will happen, what we will see. All this questions are running in my head every time Im going to anywhere, but mostly into the foreign country. People who know me also know that Im very often somewhere going, sometimes I appear in front of their´s door asking for azyl :) Im kind a person who is not planning too much ahead, so dont ask me what Im doing next month, I might be somewhere totally different than Im suppose to be.

Travelling brings you many many new experiences, most of them are nice, but sometimes happened that they are not that enjoyable. I know, it might sounds crazy, but I really like to travel by bus and looking out of the window, letting my eyes jumping on the moving landscape, rivers, mountains, plains, roads, cities,… There is something magical, maybe a bit addictive about seeing places for the first time. You might feel like in other world sometimes, you won´t believe what you´r seeing, you don´t understand what you´r seeing. At least that´s the way for me. And even you go to visit the same place again you won´t see the same things as for the first time. I like exploring the same places in other season or other day light or with other reason. Always I can see something different. This time I will show some pictures from the way to Denmark, it was after looong time I´ve seen sun rise (at 4 o´clock) and I enjoyed it very much even only from the bus… :)

IMG_6567

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 První, co mě přivítalo na dánském ostrově, byly větrné mlýny obývající tuto zemi velmi rázně.

IMG_6577

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Probouzející se krajina plna křivek a barev.

_MG_6597

 Tak tohle je náš autobus. Najdete mě? :)

 _MG_6604 _MG_6606

 

 

 

 

 

Dánská obydlí v ranním rozbřesku.

_MG_6617

_MG_6611

 

 

 

 

 

Počasí vypadalo úžasně, ale s blížící se Kodaní se rychle měnilo. I labutě to vyděsilo.

_MG_6615

Tak co tomu říkáte? Počasí se v Dánsku změní během několika málo minut. Občas cítíte jen bezmoc, když promoknete na kost během několika málo minut.

_MG_6638 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mraky nacucané až po okraj právě přicházejí přikrýt Kodaň.

 

_MG_6644

_MG_6654

 

 

 

 

 

_MG_6659

_MG_6648

 

 

 

 

  

Mozaika z probouzející se Kodaně a spícího autobusu. V Kodani už mě definitivně zastihl déšť, takže mé focení bylo u konce. Navíc jsem po 4 hodinách spánku v autobuse nebyla příliš čilá :) 

Žádné komentáře: